If your pet is in need of emergency veterinary care please call us immediately at (252) 453-8200.
We will do our very best to accommodate your pet’s emergency needs during our operating business hours:
Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Closed Major Holidays)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Urgent Care When You Need It
We know emergencies don’t happen according to schedule – but we are here to help when they do. Whether due to an injury, trauma, or sudden illness, our experienced team is here to help. Our hospital is equipped with the diagnostic, medical, and surgical equipment to provide urgent care in your pet’s time of need.
Starting June 17, 2023, we will commence providing Weekend Urgent Care Services for our community. While we can’t cover the full range of emergency cases, our capable team is well-equipped to manage a variety of illnesses, injuries, and sicknesses, including:
- Respiratory issues (coughing, sneezing, upper respiratory infections)
- Digestive issues (diarrhea, vomiting)
- General health concerns (dehydration, fever, not eating or drinking)
- Skin conditions (allergies, rashes, hot spots)
- Urinary tract issues (frequent urination, straining, blood in urine)
- Other conditions (eye discharge & squinting, poison/toxin ingestion)
- Soft tissue injuries (abscesses, cuts, scrapes, minor wounds)
- Orthopedic concerns (back pain, fracture assessment, limping, difficulty walking)
- Post-operative care (incision monitoring, pain management)
- Other injuries (toenail injuries, trauma)
- General health issues (anxiety, motion sickness, parasites, vaccine reactions)
- Specific conditions (anal glands issues, ear infections, end-of-life care)
- Other concerns (bad breath, stings, hives, facial swelling, lumps & bumps)
Some cases may be referred to the nearest 24 hour emergency facility if deemed appropriate by the attending Veterinarian.